Is your event almost a distant memory, but you still feel a terrible aftertaste in your mouth? Can’t you afford to see so many empty chairs or people looking at their smartphones again instead of connecting to the other guests? Are you afraid of negative publicity or damage to your gathering’s reputation? Missing opportunities for growth and success? Or a negative impact on your team morale?
You could spend days wrapping your head around what was ‘off’ OR request an in-depth, personalised Gathering Audit now recommendations on every aspect that influences your event’s impact and success and avoid repeating the same issues in your next event.
How It Works
1) Buy & Share your Event Details
First, purchase it (Easy!). Then, use the handy form link to send all the juicy details for my post-event evaluation. (Also super easy, turns out.)
2) Let’s Chat
You (the main event organiser) and I hop on a call to dive deep into your event, using your brief as a starting point. Then, I audit your gathering. I gently critique it + sprinkle in suggestions and recs to make it more meaningful.
3) Review & Refine
(AKA “The Big Reveal”) After up to 10 business days, your Audit lands in your inbox. This part usually includes some audible gasps and exclamations, e.g. “Wow! Why haven’t I thought about it myself?!” It also often included ‘aha’ moments. Impressive, if you ask me.
Request your in-depth, personalised post-event evaluation (avec recommendations)
- The event brief to learn about your event and business.
- An in-depth 1:1, 45-minute consulting call.
- “The Big Reveal.” A written report with suggestions and recommendations to help you think differently about your event and make it unforgettable—and meaningful. Learn how I think it can be improved, reviewing its structure and all the core elements to create time well spent together.
- One bonus follow-up email to address any questions you may have.